Youth led. Youth driven. Youth designed.
Care Solace’s Youth Advisory Council will spark innovation in youth mental health, helping us strengthen mental health systems and improve access to care.
Some key benefits of joining our Council are:
- Become a leading voice for youth mental health
- Create actionable mental health projects to help youth and their families
- Collaborate with peers nationwide on mental health initiatives
- Develop your leadership skills
Create Mental Health Campaigns For Schools
Advise us on best practices for effectively communicating with youth about mental health and combating stigma.
Ensure Care Solace is Youth-Informed
Advise us on common issues youth face and how to communicate best during challenging times and crises.
Develop Youth Focused Support for Trainings & Resources
Give us insight into youth culture to inform the support we provide our school partners.
Youth Advisory Council requirements
We are looking for the following candidate qualities:
- Students 16 and up
- Ability to serve through May 2023
- Ability to serve 5-10 hours per month including 1 to 2 monthly remote meetings
- A desire to directly impact your community through mental health wellness and outreach
- Open to discussing ideas, thoughts, and opinions about mental health
- Enjoy collaborating, discussing, and learning with others